The Field Bag was produced by the Fringe Supply Co (no longer operating) and a lot of yarn crafters own and loved them.
The Field Bag is no longer being produced, however the pattern has now been released for you to make your very own. This kit contains all the essentials you will need including fabric and notions.
The bag was designed in 10oz waxed canvas to stand up with a wide open mouth and has lots of room for yarn and your project, however rugged canvas is the perfect fabric and my personal favourite. There is internal pockets all the way around the bag in varying sizes to hold everything from your phone to a folded pattern. The pocket also contains eyelets to keep your yarns untangled, particularly when using multiple colours.
This kit includes the following:
- Precut 10oz Rugged Canvas in the colour of your choice (Navy, Olive, Jade, Blue, Beige, Grey, Black, Antelope, Khaki, Maroon – note colours are deeper than they appear in the photos)
- Highest quality Australian made Cotton/Poly blend which is made from a fine yarn count. It is medium weight and will stand on its own.
- Any sewing machine that will sew denim can sew this fabric, if in doubt you may like to opt for the 8oz canvas also available (see separate listing)
- Eyelets and Eyelet Tool (enough eyelets to make several bags)
- Braided Cotton Cord for the drawstring
- Light leather or Cotton Tape for the handle
- Denim sewing machine needles
NOTE: For copyright purposes, the pattern is NOT included in the kit and must be purchased separately from Grainline Studio (Field Bag Supply List – Grainline Studio)
SHIPPING: This store has capped shipping, therefore you can order mutliple kits and pay no additional shipping charges. Shipping time for this product is 7 days as canvas is scheduled to arrive on 12 July 2021.
To read more about the original Field Supply Bag, go to Fringe Supply Co
Gallery photos compliments of Fringe Supply Co.